Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tag, I'm It!

I got tagged by my lovely friend Jan over at Jan's Place... I have to list

" SIX UNIMPORTANT THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY "
  1. Walking around our property taking photos
  2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
  3. Drinking lemonade on the porch on a nice summer evening listening to my fountains (haven't been able to do this since we moved, don't have anywhere to plug in my fountains =( )
  4. Watching lightning bugs flying over the fields on summer nights
  5. Horseback riding
  6. Relaxing with a good book, knowing I have NOTHING else to do
Ok, now its time for YOU to participate! This is a fun one, so anyone who wants to, please take part!

2 comments:

Opus #6 said...

Ooo, I miss the lightning bugs and horses! Great list!

Randi Troxell said...

lightening bugs and a great book are the best! great list!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin