Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am SO Thankful that Jenny and Isabella are stable and doing better, even though they have a long road to recovery. And I am so thankful for everyone's thoughts and prayers for them. I know their accident hits very close to home for some of you and I am grateful for your prayers. I am Thankful for my family's health and well being. I know we all can take it for granted sometimes.


Do you have something to be Thankful for? Let everyone know about it! Just enter your name or name of your blog and add the link to your specific Thankful Thursday post (not your blog's homepage please!) Also, please add the Thankful Thursday logo or link to my blog in your post. Have fun and thanks for joining me!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I am so thankful for the encouraging news for Jenny and Bella. Hope we continue to see miracles happen!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin