Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 7/6


Ummm....am I allowed to have 2 lazy weeks? I am going to carry over a meal or 2 from last week since we had a couple changes last week. Make sure to go over to orgjunkie.com to check out all the great meal ideas for Menu Plan Monday.

Monday
Breakfast: Scrambled Egg & Cheese Quesadilla
Lunch: PB&J and greenbeans
Dinner: Leftovers from Sunday

Tuesday
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs & Toast
Lunch: Tuna sandwich and carrots
Dinner: Beef & Tomato Skillet dinner

Wednesday
Breakfast: Oatmeal & berries
Lunch: PB&J and sweet potato
Dinner: Chicken Taco Soup (never have made it the last 2 weeks, keeps getting put off!)

Thursday
Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs & Toast
Lunch: Leftover Chicken Taco Soup
Dinner: Burgers & Fried Summer Squash/veggies

Friday
Breakfast: Oatmeal & berries
Lunch: PB&J, carrots
Dinner: Homemade Pizza


I am not going to plan weekends, they usually consist of leftovers, grilling out, eating out and eating at Grandma & Grandpas, very unpredictable! ;-)

3 comments:

Randi Troxell said...

chicken taco soup... Mmmm, sounds yummy!

Paint Girl said...

The scrambled egg and cheese quesadilla sounds yummy!! But I love eggs and cheese so anything made with the two makes me really hungry!

Unknown said...

I love a summertime menu!
Watching Barefoot Contessa making a fennel and orange salad. I love her cookbooks!
Have a terrific weekend!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin