- Yellow Foam sheet or construction paper
- Orange Foam sheet or construction paper
- Googly eye
How to make the Letter "G" Giraffe
- I outlined a capital G onto a sheet of yellow foam - I just used the scissors to make an impression and then cut it out. You could also trace a letter G onto the foam or paper with a pen.
- I used the extra foam from the inside part of the G for the giraffe's head. I just free handed a head shape and cut it out. I also free handed an ear and horn on a scrap piece of yellow foam and cut them out.
- Cut out a bunch of orange spots and a mouth and nose from the orange foam
- Glue the head, ear, horn, and orange pieces onto the G as in the picture.
- Add the googly eye and you have an awesome letter G giraffe!