Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, May 3, 2010

G is for Giraffe

Yay me! I came up with another foam letter craft all by myself!


Materials:
  • Yellow Foam sheet or construction paper
  • Orange Foam sheet or construction paper
  • Scissors
  • Googly eye
  • Glue

 How to make the Letter "G" Giraffe
  1. I outlined a capital G onto a sheet of yellow foam - I just used the scissors to make an impression and then cut it out. You could also trace a letter G onto the foam or paper with a pen.
  2. I used the extra foam from the inside part of the G for the giraffe's head. I just free handed a head shape and cut it out. I also free handed an ear and horn on a scrap piece of yellow foam and cut them out.
  3. Cut out a bunch of orange spots and a mouth and nose from the orange foam
  4. Glue the head, ear, horn, and orange pieces onto the G as in the picture. 
  5. Add the googly eye and you have an awesome letter G giraffe!

2 comments:

Randi Troxell said...

look at you go!

i'm totally impressed by your creativity!

Laura said...

So adorable!! I totally have to use this idea when I do the letter G with Smiley next week :) Thanks so much!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin