Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tot School - Letter "J"

Tot School 

Jimmy is 28 months old

Last week was Letter J Week!

Here is what we did:

Letter J on Starfall.com 

We made the Totally Tots J is for Jaguar foam letter. Jimmy loves it and calls it "meow meow". Ahh my sweet boy, loves anything to do with cats!


Letter J Tracing page from Confessions of a Homeschooler. Its really hard to see since Jimmy wasn't pushing very hard with the crayon, but he did outline it! His favorite part was dotting the J.


Alphabet Matching sheet from Confessions of a Homeschooler, just the first page, A-L, since we are only up to J. He did this perfectly, I think he could have done the rest of the letters with a little help.


We practiced with the clothespin again, with the letter J card from 1+1+1=1, the clothespin abc's. Jimmy still would rather point to the correct letter, but he has figured out how to open the clothespin. Now he just needs to learn how to clip it where he wants it!


Oh, I almost forgot, I must not have taken a picture...Jimmy worked on his Bottle Top Name card from 1+1+1=1 again. Very fitting for this week since his name is Jimmy! He has that pretty much down pat, except that he would rather mommy put the letters on because he can't lay them on the card perfectly lol!

Outdoor fun!!
We went to the park this week! We had a picnic with a very good friend of mine. Then we played on the playground. Jimmy loves the slide and he went down it SO many times! After that, we took a walk around the pond and got to see all the swans and ducks and geese. Jimmy had a blast!
 To see more swan photos, check out my other blog here.

That's it for Letter J week. Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you head over and check out the other Tot School posts for the week at 1+1+1=1

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Looks like a great week. I love the printables from that site too!

MamaDuck76 said...

He looks so excited about his jaguar! :)

I love the joy on his face in the picture of him on the slide.

Mama Hen said...

I just found your blog! I love the letter J project. My daughter just started writing the letter J so she would love that. I am following you now. Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love the jaguar!
The swan/geese/duck pictures are adorable!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin