Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I have been slacking again!! At least this time its only been a couple weeks since I did this post lol!

I am so thankful that we found a place to buy relatively cheap trees! So far we bought 4 White Pines for $100. Three of them are about 4 feet tall (one is actually 5 ft because of the tall top shoot!), we paid $50 for 3. The 4th tree is over 6 feet, taller than Jim and it was $50. We are planning on going to the actual farm (we got these 4 from the guy at the flea market, I had also seen his ad on craigslist) in the fall to get more. Our property needs trees desperately and this will help tremendously!


Jim left this big one tied up because he wants it to get a little more established in the ground so it doesn't blow over or anything...

So what do YOU have to be thankful for this week?

3 comments:

Dusty Devoe said...

The trees look beautiful!

Randi Troxell said...

4 for a $100.. i don't know a lot about trees.. but that seems like a sweet deal to me!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Ali, Love all the pics. I am glad you are having such a great pregnancy. I cant wait to hear what you had and read your birth story. Not long now. Blessings my Friend, Audrey

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin