Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Poor Jimmy...

I took Jimmy to the doctor this morning because he has had this diaper rash that won't go away. Well, the Dr. thinks it is a staph infection. Booooo! I had a sneaking suspicion.... =( My poor little baby! The Dr. did a culture, so we will see what it is exactly. He put Jimmy on antibiotics so I hope it clears up quick! Jimmy actually had something similar back in February and the Dr. prescribed some ointment that cleared it up, but it has returned twice now! I REALLY hope it isn't MRSA. Please say a quick prayer for our little guy, that this goes away once and for all! Thanks everyone!

11 comments:

Tamis Marks said...

Poor Jimmy! Hope the medicine works and he clears up soon. No fun to have a rash on your bum!

Randi Troxell said...

poor babe! in my prayers..

Kelly said...

Poor sweetie! I hope you can get it to clear up really fast!

Dusty Devoe said...

Get well soon Jimmy!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Poor little guy... definitaly in my prayers.. just said a quick one for him now too!
Thanks for creating a button for Jans Place!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Poor little guy! I hope he heals quickly!

Paint Girl said...

Get better soon Jimmy! You are in my prayers!

Unknown said...

Aaahh, yours is one of the blogs I have trouble commenting on for some reason. In Mozilla it won't let me sign in so I can leave a comment...in IE it tells me there is a problem with your page and aborts. I'll be praying he gets better soon! I had MRSA not too long ago in a hump in my knee. No fun. Sorry I haven't commented much lately but like I said, for some reason your blog gives me issues!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Poor little Jimmy! Glad you took him. That is as hard on momma as it is baby. We hurt when they do.

Ter said...

hope he feels better soon.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin