Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Introducing...Tasty Tuesdays!

I am joining in a new blog hop this week. I was going to start my own Tasty Tuesday feature, but found it already existed here so I thought I would participate. Makes less work for me lol!

This week we have something I found a while back, not sure where, but they are sooo yummy! I think they were named after a very popular gourmet coffee chain, but we call them Heath Bar Brownies.


Heath Bar Brownies 

In a large bowl combine the following ingredients:

3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup margarine
1-1/4 cup white sugar
1-1/4 cup brown sugar
1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
1-1/2 tsp. salt
1 T. vanilla
3 eggs
 

Then add:
4 cups all purpose flour
Mix well. 


Finally add:
12 oz. pkg chocolate chunks
12 oz. pkg white chocolate chips
8 Heath bars, coarsely chopped

Mix well and spread in a greased 15X19 pan. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes

(I do not have such a large pan so I use a 9x13 pan and an 8x11 pan).

I let them cool for a few minutes, then I cut them and put them in the fridge because I like them COLD! But they are also really good warm with a glass of milk or vanilla ice cream. Mmmm! I just made these last week and they are already gone, but now I want more just thinking about them!

Enjoy!!

Click the button above to discover more mouth watering recipes!

4 comments:

Randi Troxell said...

oh freakin' yum!!!!
and i am SO PMSING... so yea, those look awesome!!

Kelly said...

I want one!

Melissa said...

Those look wonderful! I love Heath Bars! Thanks for calculating the pan sizes; I don't have a big pan, either.

Ann Harrison said...

Oh my goodness! As if I didn't have enough incentive to exercise everyday (these darn jeans keep shrinking in the wash ;-> ) now you've shared an incredible recipe!

I better try it out - quality control for you, right?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin