Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


It's St. Patrick's Day and it is also our wedding anniversary...of 8 years! I really cannot believe how fast time flies. I started blogging in 2009! It does not seem like my blog is that old at all. Or that I have a 7 year old for that matter....but anyway...we had a nice, pretty uneventful day. We took our car in to get fixed, got some lunch and then Jim had to go back to work. The boys and I made a couple St. Patrick's Day crafts. Coffee filter shamrocks and paper plate rainbow twirlers. It was fun!


Then we all went out to eat at our favorite pizza place.


We had a great time and the boys were so well behaved. Counting my blessings, big and small. ❤️

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin