Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, September 7, 2015

Guess what I found today!

First of all, happy Labor Day! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and extra little break. We had a nice weekend, started painting our fence, mowed, went swimming and had a cookout at a friends' house. 

Now, on to what we found!
Our ducks are 21 weeks today, just one week shy of five months. I can't believe how time has flown by! I was cleaning their water in the pen this afternoon when I looked over and saw and egg right in the dirt! I did a double take and then spotted another not far away, and then, a third! Two are about the size of chicken eggs and the third is quite small. I am so excited to try them!! Has anyone ever had duck eggs before? What did you think? 



No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin