- Gray or white foam sheet or construction paper (or any color you want really!)
- black & white foam or construction paper scraps
- Googly eye
- Gray crayon if you are using white foam
How to make the Letter "H" Hippo
- Have your little one color the foam sheet gray if you are using white foam.
- I outlined a capital H onto a sheet of white foam (colored gray) - I just used the scissors to make an impression and then cut it out. You could also trace a letter H onto the foam or paper with a pen.
- Cut out a circle or oval for the body and a head shape (I made the H on half a sheet of large foam and cut the extra pieces out of the other half). I just free handed them and cut them out.
- Cut out 8 toes from the white foam scraps (flip over the gray colored scraps if you did it that way) and a little tail from the gray colored foam.
- Glue the body onto the H. Then glue on the head, tail and everything else as pictured.
- Add the googly eyes and you have your cute letter H hippo!