Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Its Been a Week!

Wow!! I can't believe its been a week since Matthew was born! I am SO sorry I didn't get a chance to post details right away, my sister didn't bring her laptop to the hospital so it had to wait. Then when we got home, it was difficult to have time to sit here and write a post since most of my free time is in the evening and my sister's son went to bed around 7 each night. The computer is in the guest room so I couldn't go in and write a post while Caspian was sleeping. My sister went home yesterday though (miss them already!!) so I wrote a couple posts in retrospect as if they posted on the correct days lol! We are doing great a week later btw, I can't believe its already been a week and a day (I know I have already said that, but still!!). And Jimmy is an official 2 and a half year old today too, my little man is growing up so fast! Matthew will be right behind him. *Sigh*
Its funny, Matthew looks a lot like his brother and daddy from the side, but more like my side of the family from the front. It will be interesting to see who he favors more as he grows.

Thanks to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers and comments so far, I will be working on answering emails in the next couple of days! Hopefully now I will be able to get back into a groove and post more regularly.  Thanks for sticking by me everyone!!

7 comments:

Dusty Devoe said...

Congratulations! Love the picture of the two boys together!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Ali, They are so sweet. I love the pics:) I look forward to reading all about both boys. Glad things are going so well. Blessings,

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Congratulations! He is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I just caught up on your posts...I've been eagerly awaiting your news!

Paint Girl said...

Congrats!! He is adorable!

Valerie said...

Congratulations!!!

How did I miss all these posts?

Probably b/c I have been running around like crazy too preparing for Baby #3's delivery! (Next week!)

I'm sort of getting anxious over the thought of a 3rd c-section, but trying not to over think it!

Anyway, Baby Matthew (Gift from God) is just precious!!! Big brother is a cutie too and looks quite proud.

Glad to hear you had a successful natural delivery and that nursing is going well.

Take care,
Valerie

Randi Troxell said...

that last pic almost made me cry!
what sweet and handsome boys you have!!

Veganish Mom said...

Both pictures are darling! Mac is so precious. I just love your handsome, little boys :0)

It was nice talking and catching up today.

Katie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin