Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I am SO thankful for this (the fence):

 So now THIS can happen:
Luke, Bo and Cody can run around and I don't have to worry about them getting hit by a car (like what happened to our precious Duke almost a year ago)

There is wire lining the fence so the dogs can't get out...though Luke could get through the gate if he wanted to, we will be getting a different gate at some point and moving this one to a pasture whenever we get it fenced. I do not plan on letting the dogs out without my supervision any way, at least not for a while. There are still a couple places that need secured on the old fence. But this fence is the most important one since it is on the road. AND it keeps little Jimmy away from the road too. It is such a relief to have it up. Just needs a few touch ups of paint. I think it is so pretty, hubby did a great job!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hi there!!!

Congrats on having only 1-week left! I'm jealous...I have 5-weeks left (technically), but only 4-weeks calender-wise. I have my THIRD c-section scheduled for July 29th.

Our first-born was frank breech, but b/c she was an IVF baby, my fluid level was low, and I was gestational diabetic, inversion was not an option.

I did try a VBAC with Baby #2 (a natural conception), but it was a failure and I ended up with a 2nd c-section.

I'm really trying hard not to think about a 3rd c-section. I'm worried about healing and recovery time as my hands are so full with a 5 & 3 year old!!!

I'll be looking for your updates in the near future and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

You must have lots of room and adequate fluid for baby to be moving so much at this late stage! There's still time though!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin