Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Still Waiting....

Here is a baby update, sorry to keep you all waiting!!! My sister is staying with us to help out and we've been busy getting things in order and running last minute errands, etc. And the computer is in the guest room so its a little difficult to get online ;-)

Ok, so I had my appointment on Wednesday and the ultrasound showed the baby is head down, praise the Lord!! Everything else looked wonderful. Baby was measuring about 9 lbs but apparently it can be off by a bit so we shall see. I was only dilated about 1 cm, but we know that can change quickly, especially with baby #2!

So the plan is to proceed with our natural birth plans. If nothing happens I will have another dr. appt. on Wednesday. So far no plans to induce and a c-section has not been discussed. So we are playing the waiting game!

I pray baby comes soon, I am so ready to be able to hold my sweet little blessing! Thanks so very much to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. I will try to post an update as soon as one is available. My sister is going to bring her laptop to the hospital so I will make sure we post SOMETHING to let you all know if anything happens. Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

COUNTRY MOM said...

Ali, Thank You so much for an update. I have searched and searched hoping someone knew if you had had your blessing yet. I pray you go into labor soon or better yet now lol.

I am so glad the baby turned head down. Yea!!! I will continue checking for updates and pray that you have a safe delivery and healthy blessing. I can't wait to to see pics and hear all about your birth. Your baby will be perfect and is blessed to have you for a MOM. Much Love my friend, Audrey

Randi Troxell said...

thinking of ya..
wish you the VERY best...
can't wait to see pics of the little one!!!

Jessica said...

Waiting anxiously! Although probably not as anxiously as you! ;) Prayers for safe & easy delivery!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Good luck to you!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Ali, Thinking of you. Many Blessings,

Mama Hen said...

Hang in there! I wish you many blessings!

Mama Hen

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

It must be close...or already happened...ten days and no word! I'm getting too excited!
XOXO
Joni

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin