Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful for the sun! It is starting to get colder here in Ohio, but today is at least nice and sunny. So the curtains are open and the sun is streaming in the windows. Sure helps boost my mood!

I am thankful for our small farm and the hard working hubby who makes it possible for us to live and raise our family here.

So thankful for my lovely friend Joy Marie! She came over earlier this week and we raked and played in the leaves with Jimmy and Matthew. It was so much fun!


What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

You're back! Yay!!!
I'm loving the sun, too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin