Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Where were you when the world stopped turning...

...that September day?

This is part of what I had posted on my old geocities website 8 years ago. Join me in remembering those lost and praying for their families and those who protect and serve our great nation. In God We Trust.






And this is one of my favorite photos, not sure who the photographer was, though I probably should because everyone knows it! What a wonderful image in the midst of such tragedy.

4 comments:

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

This is ironic, that at this moment I am sitting on the deck of my husbands brothers summer cabin in Blue Lake Washington. On 9-11 my brother in law was in Manhatten, and watched in horror as he and his wife looked up to see the people jumping..he was part of the group running away from the city...they were there.

Kammy said...

Such a nice post, I hope that everyone would remember that day..so sad.
I wanted to stop by and thank you for your sweet words on my blog after my surgery - you are a sweetie !
Kammy
p.s. I love your blog header and the great pics....I also scrolled down and read about finding the kittens - I have to do that same thing from time to time :o)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

That Third Day song is perfect for this post. Wow. Just awesome.

What an emotional day that was and what emotion it still brings up in me. Wow.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

I just have to add, I love your playlist. I think we would get along well if we lived closer! :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin