Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Websites!


I am Thankful for these websites that I LOVE!

swagbucks.com
(search and earn, sign up through my link and I get bonus swagbucks! I have already earned a $20 target gift card, LOVE this site!)

flylady.net - Awesome cleaning "help" site, great tips, ideas, routines and more!

allrecipes.com - My go to site for recipes, has pretty much everything

craigslist.org - this one is great for selling your used items locally and for finding great deals!

mom4life.com - Great "mom" site, everything is mom (or dad) invented, free shipping on every order

abbyslane.com - My fav cloth diaper source, very informative, great prices, discounts if you join the yahoo group and always free shipping!

cottonbabies.com - My other fav cloth diaper site, creator of the bumGenius diapers, they carry all kinds of things from cloth diapers, to car seats to toys and clothes! Free shipping over $74.95, sometimes free shipping on everything so subscribe to emails to get the codes when available

parttimediaperfree.com - Elimination communication - reduce the number of diapers you use by learning your baby's signals. I learned about this a while back, but we are just now going to actually start to actively try it (I did catch Jimmy twice a few months ago and we made it to the toilet! But then he decided he didn't want to sit on the big scary toilet, so I guess its time to get him a little potty chair lol)

Wholesomebabyfood.com
Wholesometoddlerfood.com - these two great resources for recipe ideas if you are making your own baby food for your baby/toddler

Well, there ya have it, a few of my favorite site that I frequent often. I am so very thankful for them, they have been very helpful!

2 comments:

Randi Troxell said...

this looks fun... i'm going to go exploring at these new places now... thanks!

Tamis Marks said...

I will check these out. Everyone talks about swag bucks, I must explore this.

Allrecipes could probably be my starter page. Feels like I visit daily for some sort of motivation.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin