Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Cut

Yesterday I cut Jimmy's hair. And I cut it SHORT. I have been kind of working towards it little by little....I really loved his long hair, but he is a boy....and boys get sweaty and dirty (I know, so do girls, humor me here lol!) and it is getting HOT out. So I decided to give him a nice summer cut. I went and bought some $10 hair clippers at Dollar General, came home and in no time, my sweet little man went from this:

To this:
Every time I cut his hair, I am amazed at how much older he looks, so I really love that he is sucking his thumb. He's still my little baby  (well, until the new baby arrives anyway) ;-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right! He does look older...but so cute!! They grow so fast!!!

Jessica said...

I like both styles, but that short summer 'do' is SO cute! I like how it opens up his little cutie face! :) Great job on the cut! Impressive!

Kelly said...

So cute!! Either way!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Oh my goodness, he really does look a lot older. What a cutie!

Randi Troxell said...

oh my!!! you DID cut his hair... but he does look super handsome!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin