Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where's the Elf - Day 6

Here is where Christopher Pop-In-Kins was hiding today. Waaay up on top of the refrigerator!


Today Jimmy started something new when he found our elf. He has started talking to him! Last night Jimmy wanted a drink of water and I told him maybe Christopher Pop-In-Kins would bring him some later. I have been trying to avoid giving him anything to drink before bed so he doesn't wet it since he sleeps so soundly and didn't want a fight last night so I was trying to get him to be satisfied so he would fall asleep. And it worked ;-) But then I forgot to get his water and when Jimmy woke up he told me the elf never brought his water! Ack! I felt so bad!  He told me that he had to "go ask that elf something" and he went downstairs. He came back up and said he "asked that elf" why he forgot his water last night. I asked him what the elf said and in a little tiny voice he replied, "He said he forgot and he would remember to get it for me tonight." It was so cute! LOVE my babies! This elf tradition is so much fun!

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love your "Where's the Elf?" posts!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin