Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.


I am NOT still praying for Stellan and the MckMama family

I did NOT find Jimmy eating dirt from my potting soil bag that I left sitting on the floor of the mudroom

And later on the same day I did NOT find Jimmy eating a piece of dog food from same mudroom....

He had NOT just discovered that he can go INTO the mudroom (it has a tiny step-down and he has been afraid of going across the threshold for some reason) that same day, thus the new fascination with exploring it.

I did NOT waste the nice beautiful day yesterday by going grocery shopping and running errands. Boo!

And we did NOT just spend money on a round pen. And it is NOT brand new and we did NOT get a good deal on it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the dog food fascination, every kid (with a dog) seems to get that.

Dusty Devoe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your little guy is precious. Looking foward to reading your posts!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Hey thanks for stoppin by my blog. If you make the little bookshelf take lots of pics. I get inspired when people make the stuff I showcase.

Tamis Marks said...

I think it is a toss up...Dirt or dog food. Both sound disgusting to me. What is it with kids, do there taste buds not work. They always seem to go back for more?

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Dirt and dog food, huh? All kids must try it!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin