Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thank You for Your Prayers

Hi everyone! Here is some more about the man you all have been praying for who passed away.
My friend Angie is the one who was friends with Steve. She said it was ok to mention her and his names now and she has written a post she would love to share with you on her blog. So please go check it out here -Goodbye My Friend. And thanks again for all of your wonderful thoughts and prayers, you are truly & greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

I was just at Angie's, my heart goes out to her, thank you for being a good friend to her, you truly are Blessed.. your heavenly father told me to tell you this!

Jan

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin