Ginspaghetti. Thank you bunches, I will always remember this one because it is my very first award! We met through Ann Again...and Again's Virtual Girls Night Out one Friday night a few weeks ago. She is a wonderful woman with a big heart and I am still getting to know her, but I really enjoy her blog. She also makes the cutest bags. So go check her out!!
First I am supposed to tell you about 7 of my favorite things, so here goes:
1. My family. They are wonderful. My husband is such a hard worker and makes sure our needs are met so that I am able to be a SAHM. My son is the sweetest little guy and I love him to pieces! We are so blessed! And I love my extended family as well, very fun!
2. My friends. I have met so many new bloggy friends since I started my blog, without you all, I wouldn't be as inspired to keep blogging and it definitely wouldn't be as much fun! And my friends I have known for many years, you all are so special to me!
3. My animal friends here at The Blessed Country Farm, especially my Aussie Duke, he has been with my through thick and thin. He is my widdle wiggle butt Bubs!
4. Art - drawing, painting, crafting, sewing...etc. I don't do it enough, but I am starting to be able to get back into it now that I am a SAHM, just trying to learn to manage my time better!
5. Photography. What can I say, I love it. I love learning about it and taking pics of my family, animals and nature.
6. I love to garden. I love watching things grow, it is just so amazing that something as big as a tree or as beautiful as a flower or as life sustaining as fruits and veggies comes from a little bitty seed (or bulb, rhizome, whatever, lol!)!
7. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would be lost and a complete mess. He came so that I may choose to believe in Him and that He took away my sins so that I may one day live in Heaven. Without Him I am nothing. Without Him, I would not have been able to handle the sickness and death of my mother. To God be all glory. =)
Now I have to choose 7 bloggy friends to pass this award on to. Hmmm... what a hard decision! If you are not chosen, please don't be upset! Plus, I know a bunch of you already have this award, so I have tried to pick people that don't have it as far as I can tell! =) I love you all!
3. Sarah J.
4. Sarah B.
7. Twisted Cinderella
Now go pay it forward my Kreativ friends! Thanks again to Ginspaghetti for my very first blog award!
The Ducklings have Arrived! - Meet our new babies! They are so adorable. Just 2 days old and cute as can be. They all arrived safely this morning and have settled in very well. We order...
2 years ago