- Yellow Foam sheet or construction paper
- Orange Foam sheet or construction paper
- Googly eye
How to make the Letter "D" Duck
- I outlined a capital D onto a sheet of yellow 5x7 foam - I just used the scissors to make an impression and then cut it out. You could also trace a letter D onto the foam or paper with a pen.
- I used the extra foam from the inside part of the D for the duck's head. I just free handed a head shape and cut it out. I also free handed a beak and 2 feet on a piece of orange foam and cut them out.
- Glue the head, beak and feet onto the D as in the picture.
- Add the googly eye and voila! A cute letter D Duck!