Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, April 12, 2010

D is for Duck

I came up with this all by myself!! I kept seeing the D is for Dinosaur projects, but Jimmy loves ducks right now so I wanted to make a duck with him. I am sure someone else has done this before, but I didn't even search for one and was proud of myself for thinking of it =)


Materials:
  • Yellow Foam sheet or construction paper
  • Orange Foam sheet or construction paper
  • Scissors
  • Googly eye
  • Glue

How to make the Letter "D" Duck
  1. I outlined a capital D onto a sheet of yellow 5x7 foam - I just used the scissors to make an impression and then cut it out. You could also trace a letter D onto the foam or paper with a pen.
  2. I used the extra foam from the inside part of the D for the duck's head. I just free handed a head shape and cut it out. I also free handed a beak and 2 feet on a piece of orange foam and cut them out.
  3. Glue the head, beak and feet onto the D as in the picture. 
  4. Add the googly eye and voila! A cute letter D Duck!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin