Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Ok, lets try this again!! I AM going to get back on track, I won't give up!! If anyone is still reading, thanks for sticking with me lol!

I am once again SO thankful for all this beautiful, unseasonably warm weather we have been having. Today it got into the 80's!! In APRIL! Wow! Little Jimmy and I have been playing outside every day this week I think.

I am also SUPER thankful for our new (to us) recliner. Jim's parents are moving into a smaller house and they gave us theirs. It is so nice and cushy....Luke approved of it right away. I know, I am one of THOSE people that lets their dogs on the furniture. I really try not to, but there is a certain hubby who does not enforce it on his end so its like fighting a losing battle. So he gets to be the one who brushes the dogs so they don't shed as much on my furniture!


Anyway, I am excited to have this recliner because I am getting to the point in my pregnancy where it is becoming uncomfortable to sleep. I am a back and tummy sleeper so sleeping on my side starts getting old after a while. That and my hips don't appreciate it much. So I am hoping that I will maybe be able to sleep on the recliner if it gets really bad, I at least have the option this time around. I really wished we had one last time!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Don't worry, I also am one of "those" people. ;) But I love cuddling with them on the couch. I wanna see new baby belly pics!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

ali, we have one couch that coty and little bear get on...for some reason sam and nugget do not get on the furniture! glad you got the new chair! i am thankful you are doing well and posted! ; )

Randi Troxell said...

oh luke is sooo handsome..

have a wonderful wkend!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin