Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

Original, I know ;-)
So I went outside today (AMAZING!) got on the 4-wheeler and took some pics of the ice we got this morning. Unfortunately, I waited a little too long and it is melting, but I still got some ok pics. Our poor Birch tree was so weighed down, it was almost touching the ground on one side! We are supposed to get some snow, but I haven't seen any yet. It will probably miss us.




Here are some pics of our dog, Duke and our barn cat Oreo (once again, more originality!) sitting on one of Jim's (empty!) gun cases. Why it was out there in the pasture, I haven't the slightest.....
Duke LOVES to chase the 4-wheeler, he also loves to run right in front of it, I worry he may be suicidal....or just dumb lol! (FYI, I know he isn't dumb, he is quite smart! He just has a strong herding instinct and gets SUPER excited!).


Now, time to go grab a nice cup of hot chocolate and cuddle up on the couch and watch some football. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin