Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday ~ For Stellan


This week Natalie at The Cline Family blog is hosting Not Me! Monday and in honor of Stellan, it is all about him! Please stop by MckMama's blog for updates on Stellan's condition and PLEASE PLEASE pray for him and their family!


I have NOT been praying for sweet little baby Stellan, who just turned 5 months old, constantly for the past week.

I do NOT think Stellan is just the cutest, sweetest little guy ever

I have NOT cried for him and his family multiple times in the past week.

I have NOT felt like I wanted to vomit a couple times because of just how sad it makes me that he is so sick.

I have NOT had their blog page open the entire time and I do NOT constantly reload it to check for updates.

2 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I have been praying for him constantly! I hope you have a good week!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

and I am NOT agreeing with you in Prayer for Stellan..and every time I see his picture on different Blogs..

Heavenly father he is your child, be with him and his family..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin