Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Ok, this is a little premature maybe, but I am thankful that spring is almost here! And it is SUPPOSED to be in the 50's today...we'll see. I am so glad the cold is almost over, lets hope it doesn't get really cold again until November!! I just wanna be able to go outside and work in the garden and my flowerbeds and take walks and just be without a coat and yucky dry skin, its been HORRIBLE this winter!

I am also thankful that my little sweetie is feeling better, his first stomach virus came and went and now we are pros for the next time it happens (hopefully not for a looong time!). We went through a few sheets and towels and pj's and ate lots of crackers and drank Pedialyte and just had a good ole time of it. And he was still so sweet and smiley through it all, did much better than mommy did! I was all, "Oh woe is me, my tummy hurts, wah wah wah...." Thankfully hubby was here to take care of us through the worst! =) Thanks babe!


Do you have something to be Thankful for? Let everyone know about it! Just enter your name or name of your blog and add the link to your specific Thankful Thursday post (not your blog's homepage please!) Also, please add the Thankful Thursday logo or link to my blog in your post. Have fun and thanks for joining me!


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin