Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Friday, March 20, 2009

VGNO - Spring is FINALLY here!!

Photobucket

It's Virtual Girls Night Out and boy do I need it!!! My sister is in town with her hubby and DS but they are out, and my little Jimmy is in bed, and now I am ready to par-tay (and get some cleaning done, because more company tomorrow!).

Hosted by the wonderful Ann at Ann Again... and Again, it is a night full of pj wearing, blog hopping, new friend meeting, blog buddy chatting, game playing fun! And DON"T FORGET to head over to JAM's for even more fun, its an all around good time! =)

The game for tonight:

Time For Some Fun!

Here's a fun site that helps you find Words In Words. Wordles.com. I want you to take your Blog title and see how many fun words can be found.

Wow, there were A TON of pages so here are a few words:

Bedclothes (yep yep)
Beer (no thanks)
Belch (excuse me!)
Bloomers (yep I do)
Boloney (anyone ever had it fried? I hear its good...)
Bums (dont be lookin!)
Bust (at that either!!)
Coy (I can be)
Crud (on my boots after being in the barn)
Cute (awwww yeah I am aren't I? lol)
Delouse (ummmm...ew?)
Duchess (yep, sounds about right...teehee)

I had 75 pages of words!! Yikes!

And make sure you check out the giveaway Ann linked to!

Ok, now on to JAM's.....Aww lookie! It's me wee little bloggie! JAM is too sweet to mention me... Trying to make up for making me take a pic of myself last week eh?? Teehee ;-) That was so much fun!

So this week we are going virtual shopping! Oohh, you SO read my mind, I totally needed this! So here is my dress, oooh la la! I might need it a little less low cut though, don't want anyone staring at my BUST lol.... ;-)


#3
Lauren by Ralph Lauren Ruffle Front Dress
$164.00


Well, time to go visit some friends before my sis gets back, she just called to say they are on their way. My computer is in the guest bedroom and they have to get up very early for a wedding, so I have to call it an early night (and go clean for tomorrow, booo!). Happy VGNO to everyone if I miss you!

13 comments:

~gail~mooselovingmamabear said...

Thanks for dropping by... I didn't play the game, but you sure cracked me up... LOL Thanks... :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

You are looking very pretty tonight!! I hope that spring sun is shining down on you this weekend.

Leslie said...

You are lookin' good tonight! Love the dress. Enjoy your weekend with your sister.

Happy VGNO!

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOVE that dress! Great choice! :)

Enjoy your visit with your sister, and have a great weekend! Happy VGNO! :)

Lizzie said...

i loved that dress too!

hope you have a great weekend.

Happy VGNO

Native American Momma said...

Happy first day of spring and VGNO!

Ter said...

ooh I love your new header and your dog is so so so cute!!! Emma would love to have a play date with him I'm sure! :)

~Sandy~ said...

Just stopping by to say hello and Happy VGNO!!!! Have a wonderful weekend too :O)

Ashley said...

Just stoping by to say hey and gald to see ya at the VGNO

Julie said...

Hello...it's my first VGNO...nice to meet ya :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I crashed early last night! Aren't I such a party pooper? Making my rounds this morning to say a late TGIF and Happy VGNO!

Lovin' the banner!

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
I hope you had a fun VGNO.

Today I am leaving 100 comments.
Wish me luck!
Have a great day!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

I am a little late to comment on the new header,love it! Duke looks just like my neighbors dog..spitting image!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin