Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am Thankful for....

- My 2 sweet, adorable little nephews.
Conner, 9 months

Caspian, 5 months

- The rain we got yesterday & today. I recently planted a bunch of trees and we just had our second pasture seeded a few days ago so the rain came at just the right time.

- My cute little hyacinths popping out of the ground finally, I thought they were goners.

- Nice weather (until it started raining) so I am able to use my clothesline more and not the dryer so we can save some money.


Do you have something to be Thankful for? Let everyone know about it! Just enter your name or name of your blog and add the link to your specific Thankful Thursday post (not your blog's homepage please!) Also, please add the Thankful Thursday logo or link to my blog in your post. Have fun and thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin