Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, June 1, 2009

I ♥ Faces #21 - Birthday & Pets



Here is my entry for the Kids Category, Happy Birthday:

Jimmy sneaking a taste of some icing from his cake while mommy was taking a pic. Yeah, I see ya!



Here is my Pet Entry:

This is Cajun, my Dad and Kathy's Tennessee Walker. He is so nosey, always has to know what is going on. He is so cute!


Make sure you head on over to I ♥ Faces to check out all the great pics!

10 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Cute pics! Love the one of the horse!

Paint Girl said...

Jimmy and Cajun are adorable!
I love how kids just have to stick their fingers in cake!

kimert said...

BOth of those pics are great!!! :) I find horses to be just beautiful creatures.

Randi Troxell said...

cute pics.... but i really love how he looks like he is about to literally dive in to the cake!

Ter said...

Great photos! I love how Jimmy looks so guilty like "you can't be mad because I'm so darn cute!" lol

the horse is beautiful. One of the things I really like about living where I live is that there is a horse ranch across the way in the back. and yes, I live "in the city" :) (on the outskirts but within city limits. :) )

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

cute photos ali, byw, i stopped taking the synthroid. hope you are doing well.

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Ali, I thing that both of these pictures are so good. Jimmy looks so sweet with his care(sweet!) and the horse picture is a hoot!

Jan :)

Angelina said...

i guess they are both keepers? lol jimmy is sooo sweet......Im going to teach him to say "aunt g" LOL

Anonymous said...

I love horses! I always say the first thing I'm gonna by when I win the lottery is a horse!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Great cake! I love the green icing on little Jimmy's fingers.

Gorgeous horse too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin