Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Super Follower Award



Here is an award I received a while ago and forgot to post! Thank you so much to Stefanie over at Lexie Loo & Dylan Too, she is such a sweetie and has the cutest kids, go check her out!

Now to pass it on to a few loverly followers (I am only picking 5, but I love & appreciate you all!!!! :-D ):

  1. Jan
  2. Randi
  3. Kritter Keeper
  4. JAM
  5. Dusty Devoe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

you deserve all the awards you have received.. and thank you for thinking of me :)

Leslie said...

Congrats and thanks for passing it along to me! You are a sweetie!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin