Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy First Birthday Conner!

My adorable nephew Conner turns 1 year old today! He is my big brother's little boy.

Here are some pics from his birthday party last Saturday:

Conner & Jimmy playing with the gigantic ball!


Jimmy playing cornhole

Presents!!

What do I do with this?

Ohh....that tastes pretty good!

Yup! Good enough to wear! Yummy!
Congrats Mike & Mandy on such a sweet little cutie pie! Happy First Birthday Conner!

9 comments:

Randi Troxell said...

great pics... looked like ya'll had a blast and that last photo is wonderfully hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the messy cake face!

Leslie said...

How cute with the cake! I love first birthday pics!

Liz Mays said...

That is hysterical! That's the best part of a first birthday!

Dusty Devoe said...

Very Cute! I remember my girls first birthdays and the cake all over the face!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

oh, those are way to cute...especially the last one!
Happy Birthday to Conner!

Paint Girl said...

Happy Birthday Connor!
I always love to see children with cake all over! It's like it is better wearing it than eating it!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Oh he is soooo cute! Happy Birthday Connor!

WonderMom said...

Great pictures Aunt Ali! :) Conner was glad that you all were there!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin