Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am so Thankful for everyone who prayed and/or donated money for sweet little Claire, the total needed has been met and surpassed! Thanks to everyone for your help and please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she has a long road ahead.

I am Thankful that I finally got my garden finished yesterday morning, and that little Jimmy slept in enough for me to be able to finish it! I made myself get up when Jim left for work at 6-6:15am. I love the feeling of accomplishment, now if only I could make that happen more often... ;-)

I am Thankful for the rain we are getting today, maybe it will boost the growing of said planted garden since I finished it so late!

Do you have something to be Thankful for? Let everyone know about it! Just enter your name or name of your blog and add the link to your specific Thankful Thursday post (not your blog's homepage please!) Also, please add the Thankful Thursday logo or link to my blog in your post. Have fun and thanks for joining me!

4 comments:

Angelina said...

You have a heart of gold...I think I linked twice...LOL go figure....

Randi Troxell said...

you do seem to have a heart of gold... and you inspire me to be calm and collected... always seem so happy too!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

i am so happy for little claire! the power of prayer! love the feeling of getting things done too! but, not sure i could weed and plant that early! you go girl!

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice things to be thankful for!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin