Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Prayer Request

Hey guys! There is a sweet 3-year old girl at my church who really needs your prayers. I have known her since she was born, but am ashamed to admit that I have not known completely what has been going on in her life. She has a disease which causes overall muscle weakness, decreased balance and developmental delays. I have just been made aware of this page, saw it on my friend Angie's blog. I am asking that you all please pray for Claire and her therapy and development, along with praying that the money will be raised for this mobility aid that has been very helpful to her in therapy. I just feel so terrible that I have become so disconnected from people at church (a very small one I might add, so everyone knows everyone!) that I have not known all that is going on with sweet little Claire. Her mother was my choir teacher when I was a senior in high school, I have known her a long time! Every Sunday that I see Claire, I always find myself wondering if there is anyway Jim and I can help her. Well, now I found a way!

Thank you Lord, for showing me this page! And thank you for all of the wonderful people out there that will say a prayer for little Claire!

Thank you all so very much for taking the time to read this!

11 comments:

Leslie said...

Although she's weak in muscle strength, she is strong in spirit! Claire will be in my prayers tonight...

Dusty Devoe said...

I will keep this little girl in my prayers. Have a great weekend.

Jessica said...

She will be in my prayers as well.

Paint Girl said...

Claire will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

The paths in life that people are given are sometimes so sad and hard for me to understand. :(

Anonymous said...

Stopping by for a late VGNO...will be praying for Claire...

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

poor little thing...my prayers are with her.

Kammy said...

My prayers will include Little Clair....I think you can also send in a prayer request to KLove online too - they are a great support system..
Hugs ~ Kammy

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I will keep her in my prayers.

Ali said...

Thank you all SO MUCH for your thoughts and prayers. You all are truly amazing!

Randi Troxell said...

she will certainly have a permanent place in my prayers.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin