Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WFMW - Flylady

I am sure a lot of you already know about Flylady and perhaps you are a Flybaby yourself. Have you fallen off the bandwagon? Well, its time to jump back on! Do you need a home cleaning routine that works, but don't know where to start? Well look no further!

I have been doing Flylady for almost a year now and it is AWESOME! It gives me a great daily cleaning routine that is easy and not very time consuming - which is quite important with a 1 year old! If you join (its FREE) you will receive emails with great cleaning tips, inspiration and sometimes recipes, exercise tips and more. There is a weekly zone cleaning with daily missions that will help you get your house clean in no time. The Flylady says, "You can do anything for 15 minutes!" And it is true! Babysteps is all it takes to get your life and home in better working order.

I have always had a problem with clutter and with Flylady, I am learning to let go and "bless others" with my "stuff." I hope you will join in the fun, and once you do, you will be so glad you did. And don't be surprised if you discover friends and family that are already Flybabies. I have recently discovered many of the women I have known for a long time are Flybabies. It has been so neat to learn that I have a support group and didn't even know it!

I will tell you one little secret to getting a clean house: You actually have to DO something about it. It isn't going to clean itself! Flylady gives you great tips and routines, but you have to DO them! Flylady Works for Me, hopefully it will work for you, click here to get started!

Head on over to Rocks in My Dryer to see more Works for Me Wednesday tips!

13 comments:

Shelley @ My Treasure Hunt said...

I agree...LOVE FlyLady. She has helped me tremendously!!

MediMonsters said...

I will have to check the site out. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I'm a flybaby, too! She's really helped me, though there are times I just read the emails and don't do what's needed! And you're right ... it only works if you do them!

Love the picture of your son. He's beautiful!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

I've used FlyLady in the past. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the shoe part! :-) Everything else is great! In fact, I just made sure my sink was clean before I shut off the kitchen light.
-Kim

Anonymous said...

I agree, FlyLady is great! I don't always do the correct stuff, but the days when I do run so much better!

Tasha said...

I love Flylady too! I had been resisting the shoes part for a good 4 or 5 years but just this past week gave in. It has made a huge difference!

Dave Roller said...

I just signed up. I am a pretty good home school teacher but a horrible housewife. It might have to do something with me being a man. Cleaning has never been my forte. I am looking forward to surprising my wife by taking some initiative in what gets cleaned.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What a blessing FlyLady is! I am a fluttering flybaby. :D

Jerralea said...

I'm a fluttering flybaby, too. It's time for me to get back in the groove!

* Nancy * said...

I have heard of FlyLady, but never tried it. I could really use some tips or a routine to keep my house clean. Thanks, it's time that I get started and become a flybaby!

Suz said...

I'm an on again off again flybaby. I try, but get off track for periods of time... Hubby can tell when I'm "flying" though :)

Love it!

Unknown said...

i have been a dedicated house keeper ever since i was married, but i have always struggled with having a real plan. i would go on cleaning highs anjd sink to lows-especially during my pregnancy! but ali, your home was a testimony to me this christmas and i started to "take off" with flylady soonj after the new year. i love it!! especially this month, with the super fling boogie! we have flung 200 pounds from our 3 bedroom apartment so far, and i have more waiting to go out tomorrow. better thanj even that though- i now have a PLAN and seemingly less to do each day!!

you rock! but then again, what are big sisters for??

Veggiemomof2 said...

I have fallen off the wagon & have been trying to climb back on lately.

I'm back to the decluttering stage! LOL

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin