Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Oops I Crapped My Pants...for babies



I got a new nighttime diaper for Jimmy. We were starting to have some oversaturating problems with his regular bumGenius 3.0's (even with extra inserts) so I decided to get some hemp inserts and a Drybee's fleece diaper. We used it for the first time last night with 1 microfleece insert and 1 Happy Heiny hemp insert. Annnnd....It didn't leak! Yay! Jimmy usually goes to bed around 7:30 pm and wakes up once or twice to nurse and then wakes up around 9 in the morning. We didn't have any problems with leaking for a long time, but he has been having more liquids during the day and holding it in more, and with the nursing at night (he went a long time without nursing at night, from about 3 months to 9 or 10!) he has become a heavy wetter. The only thing about the Drybee's fleece is that it is so bulky once you get the inserts in. It gave Jimmy quite a bubble butt! I just couldn't stop laughing. If you have ever seen the SNL skit for Oops I Crapped My Pants, you will understand! Oh what the heck, here is the video!





(Sorry if the video offends anyone, not meant to do that! Anyone that knows me personally will know that I have personal experience with a family member needing to use this type of product and would never laugh about it to hurt someone's feelings!)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin