Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So I am jumping in and taking part in telling the world what I DIDN'T do recently =)

I am NOT sitting here at the computer typing this while I should be out in the barn doing horsie chores so my hubby doesn't have too when he gets home from his 2nd job at 11pm tonight...

I did NOT drive my car with expired tags last week and then freak out about it while at the mall and get all flustered and want to go straight home on the backroads....

I did NOT let Jimmy watch a video (Kinda like MckMama with her boys!) while eating his organic toasted oats cereal...so I could play a game online

I do NOT still have candy left from Christmas sitting on the dining room table...and am still nibbling on it!

I did NOT let Jimmy have a bite of a sugary, processed, full of yucky stuff doughnut yesterday

I did NOT just mail out some Christmas thank-yous today...and I do NOT still have a bunch left to write

On that note, I did NOT put the list of baby shower gifts somewhere and never got around to writing the thank-you's for most of them...from a year ago!

Yikes! Join me next week for more things that I DIDN'T do!

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! :D Great "I Didn't"s. I know I've done your first one several times. I'm doing it right now by neglecting things that need to get done. LOL!

Ali said...

Bless your heart for sending out thank-yous, but I SO wish we could get to a place where thank-yous are not necessary. I'm like you, I feel guilty if I don't get them out eventually, but I never feel badly if someone doesn't send me one. I usually forget that I even gave that person something by the time their thank-you arrives. It is a nice gesture, and I'll teach my children to do it, but I also hate that moms feel so much pressure to do them when they have 100 other things that they could be doing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin