Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Joy Marie

I am thankful for my wonderful friend Joy Marie. She is such an awesome, loving woman who loves the Lord with all of her heart. She has been like a mother to me, especially since my own mom passed away. She is always there when I need someone to talk to and she has really taken me under her wing and just treats me like a daughter. I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is such a wonderful example of the Godly wife and mother I strive to be, and I appreciate her influence in my life so very much. Thank you Lord for putting her in my life those 10+ years ago, knowing that she would be just the right person I would need later on. If you read this my dear friend, I love you so very much! Thanks for everything, I don't think I could ever say it enough! =)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Thanks for stopping by non-maternal! My husband would be so jealous - 13 acres? We are in the process of house-hunting (sort-of), and he would love acreage. We aren't sure where we will end up (in a "neighborhood" or out on the country), but we both go back and forth. Your son is going to have too much fun growing up with those animals. What a blessing!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin