Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Kathy

This is kind of like a Part 2 to last week =)

I am Thankful for my step-mom Kathy. She is such a great woman, friend and "mom." She has 4 children of her own (all of whom are "adults," well, except David, but he is almost there) but she works so hard to make me and my siblings feel like part of the family too. Whether it is having family picnics, canoe outings or just hanging out and eating dinner, she always makes sure we feel loved and accepted. I am so very blessed to have her in my life! She really helps fill the void left from losing my mom. She is always there if I need someone to talk to and is always ready to give motherly advice. Thanks for everything Kathy! Love you!


This week I am adding Mr. Linky to Thankful Thursday so please join in! Just enter your name and add the link to your specific Thankful Thursday post (not your blog's homepage please!) Also, please add the Thankful Thursday logo or link to my blog in your post. Have fun and thanks for joining me!

2 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

That is so nice. You hear of so many horror stories, it is so good to hear of a family who could make it work.

Sarah Suzy said...

all linked up!

this post really made me smile. I am so glad that your step-mom is such a kind woman and that you love her so much.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin