Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Let me start by saying the I did NOT let Jimmy cry in his crib for longer than 10 minutes the other morning while I covered my head up with the covers wishing he would just let me sleep a LITTLE longer!! I would never do that, not me!!

I did NOT make heart shaped stamps for him to make daddy a Valentine's card and let him play in the red and pink paint.....

I have NOT been letting Jimmy run around (in the house!) in nothing but a diaper on and off for the last few days when it is only like 30 degrees outside!

I am absolutely NOT a wee bit sad that Jimmy is finally walking pretty well, and I do NOT miss him being a little baby totally dependent on me =(

I certainly did NOT allow Jimmy to eat sugary, refined, processed junk food at my friend's daughter's 2nd birthday party on Valentine's Day - No Way! Not THIS health conscious momma! (ha, thanks for reminding me Katie! lol)

I do NOT sometimes wish I had a laptop so I could sit in the living room and watch Jimmy play or watch certain tv shows while blogging or playing games on facebook or researching baby and horse stuff....not ME! That would be completely and utterly LAZY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, also, didn't let Jimmy have any junk food at Jocelyn's Birthday Party, hahaha!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I can't even count the number of times I have covered my head with blankets.

Wow, I just noticed your weight loss, way to go!!

I highly recommend a laptop.

Unknown said...

you callin me lazy? well i am NOT sitting here nursing and posting on blogs and forums....

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin