Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday - My Hubby

Ok, so this really should have been my first Thankful Thursday post, but here it is now. I am Thankful for my husband. We have been together for almost 9 years, married for almost 2. He is my everything! He is such a hard worker, he has been working 2 jobs lately so we can afford for me to stay at home with our son. He wasn't getting home until 11 at night during the week and we didn't go to bed until after midnight. He even worked Saturday and Sunday mornings. But now he is out of work for a while (for the extra job, he still has his regular 40 hr job, praise the Lord!) so he is home in the evenings, except for when he has track practice. He coaches HS throwing. Track season is about to take off here in a couple weeks, so he won't be around much again, but that is ok. I know he enjoys it. Maybe the baby and I will even be able to go to a meet or 2 with him this year.

Anyway...back to why I am Thankful for my hubby! =) He is very caring and so sweet with our son. He is very generous when he is able to be. He is fun-loving and hilarious and can always make me smile. He is my best friend in the whole wide world! I thank God for him each and every day. I know I don't show him enough how much I appreciate him, but I really, really do! I don't know what I would do without him (cliche, but true!).

I love you sweetie, so very, very much! Its like that Bryan Adams song from Robinhood Prince of Thieves - Everything I Do, I Do It for You! Thank you for working so hard to provide for me and the baby, you truly are my prince!

Do you have something to be Thankful for? Let everyone know about it! Just enter your name or name of your blog and add the link to your specific Thankful Thursday post (not your blog's homepage please!) Also, please add the Thankful Thursday logo or link to my blog in your post. Have fun and thanks for joining me!


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin