Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT make Special K bars AND chocolate chip cookies within 2 days of each other and then proceed to eat MOST of them (Jim helped at least!)

I did NOT forget that I ran out of baking powder and start making homemade waffles. And I did NOT freak out when I realized I didn't have any baking powder. I did NOT then search the internet for a homemade baking powder recipe and find one! I am NOT so excited that I was able to save the waffles!

I did NOT forget to mail my friend's birthday card until today...and her birthday is tomorrow!

I am NOT letting my son have naked time and run around and possibly use the floor as a potty, not ME!

I am NOT wearing the same shirt I slept in last night...I just took a shower and everything, its just so comfy! =)

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

yay for saving the waffles!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin