Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Down to 3

As some of you may know, I have been breastfeeding my son. We did it exclusively for about the first 6 months and then added in some food here and there because he was very interested in it and so he could get used to different textures, flavors, etc. Well, now he is 13 months old and we have dwindled the nursing down to about 3 times a day - morning, noonish and before bed. It is kind of bittersweet. I wanted to follow his cues and we made it well into a year so I am happy about that, but I am going to miss the bonding time. Oh well, he is an active little guy now, soon he won't have any time for mommy at all! ;-) Breastfeeding has been such a wonderful experience and I hope to be able to do it with our future little one(s)!

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I wasn't able to breastfeed my first two but I hope to breastfeed whenever my next one blesses me with an appearance.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin