Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WFMW - No Excuses Workout

Alright ladies (and guys) =) here it is. For the last 2 months (almost) I have been doing the No Excuses Workout with Jonathan Roche. If you do are a Flybaby, no doubt you have heard about it. You can get free daily tips and workouts in your email if you join the Yahoo group. I joined the Yahoo group because I wanted to try to lose some of the weight from when I was pregnant. I have been holding on to an extra 25 lbs or so for the last YEAR+. ARGH!! Granted, I haven't exactly tried very hard to lose it, but it has been frustrating seeing others that have had babies since (SISTER) and they just seem to go right back to normal. :-P So I have only been doing these short workouts for about 7 weeks (and NOT very consistently) and I lost 5 lbs within the first 2! After that I kinda slacked a bit, so I stayed about the same, but I started back up last week and I have lost another 2 lbs! On Monday, Wednesday and Friday you do intervals and Tuesday and Thursday are the No Excuses Workout, which is 6 minutes of strength training (eventually working up to 24 mins). Free pdf instructions are on the website, just follow the Flylady link when you get there. So far, this is working for me, maybe it will work for you too!

To find other WFMW tips, head over to We Are THAT Family.

3 comments:

JessieLeigh said...

Sounds like a great workout plan! I'm currently pregnant and am on doctor's orders to do more than walk on the treadmill, but I'm eager to get back in my normal routine. For me, resistance bands and a balance ball have whipped me back into shape in no time. :)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

What a great way to loss a few pounds!! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

hey, i work hard to maintain my weight!! :nom nom: chocolate chip coooookie!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin