Disclaimer: I receive commissions from some links on this blog. Thank you for your support!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Baked Pita Chips


I had 3 pita pocket halves left over in the freezer, so I decided to make Pita Chips.

I cut each half into 4 triangles, then I ripped them apart to make 8, so 24 triangles altogether.
Then I brushed both sides of each one with this mixture:

4 tablespoons EVOO
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Arrange on a cookie sheet, then, bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until golden.

I dipped mine in hummus that I got at Kroger on Manager Special. Delicious! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tehehe....you said EVOO....there are laws against that in our house!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin